LONDON:Wolverhampton Wanderers will give champions Manchester City a stern test at Molineux to begin the third week of the 2018/19 Premier League season on Saturday.
City top the table after two wins from two, a run Chelsea have matched, but the Londoners will be challenged by former manager Rafael Benitez and Newcastle United on Sunday.
Monday will see Manchester United attempt to rebound after defeat to Brighton & Hove Albion when they host Tottenham Hotspur at Old Trafford.
HERE IS THE WEEKEND FIXTURE
- Wolverhampton Wanderers vs. Manchester City: 12:30 p.m. BST/7:30 a.m. ET (City, 1-3)
- Arsenal vs. West Ham United: 3 p.m. BST/10 a.m. ET (Arsenal, 3-2)
- Bournemouth vs. Everton: 3 p.m. BST/10 a.m. ET (Draw, 2-2)
- Huddersfield Town vs. Cardiff City: 3 p.m. BST/10 a.m. ET (Draw, 1-1)
- Southampton vs. Leicester City: 3 p.m. BST/10 a.m. ET (Leicester, 0-1)
- Liverpool vs. Brighton & Hove Albion: 5:30 p.m. BST/12:30 p.m. ET (Liverpool, 4-1)